First World Problems Of A Stay At Home Mom
- I woke up 2 hrs before the kids. I wasted quality sleep.
- I’m out of caffeine.
- The children expect to be fed at least 3 times a day.
- I am running late for something, as usual.
- WHERE IS YOUR OTHER SHOE?!
- I can’t find the DVR remote. How am I going to do anything if I don’t have SpongeBob on demand to occupy the children?
- The baby took off her diaper in her crib at nap time. She had pooped.
- I just poured the kids’ cereal, only to discover that I’m out of milk.
- I have to go grocery shopping…with the children.
- Another toy is clogging the toilet, yet someone pooped in it anyway.
- I woke up later than the toddlers. They found my craft drawer.
- Why must I listen to the kids fight over which one gets which color cup?!
- The baby is poopy. DAMN IT! I’m out of diapers.
- The parents in McDonald’s play area keep trying to talk to me about their kids.
- I forgot to lay out dinner.
- Hubby didn’t take out the trash. It’s full and the trash can is by the road.
- Someone colored on my couch.
- My corkscrew is missing.
- There is nothing interesting to read on the interwebz.
- I have a stomach virus.
- The children have a stomach virus.
- I’m out of wine.
- The kids finally learned to open the doors on their own.
- Baby gates are no longer effective.
(These are not necessarily all mine. I compiled the list from other SAHMs, as well.)
Tell me yours and I might add them to the list!
*Disclaimer: I am very well aware that I did not create the “First World Problems” meme. Not claiming to, either. There are a lot of FWP of SAHM posts out there. Just clarifying.